A As per the Government notification, from session 2020-21 onwards, the school fee of your ward
must be deposited on monthly/ quarterly basis under the head Composite fee as mentioned in
- The Cheque/DD must contain the Student's Name, Class, Admission No. and Contact
no. at the back.
- Postdated cheques will not be accepted.
- School office will remain open during summer and winter break.
- Fee must be paid between 1st to 10th of every month/quarter.
- If the last date to deposit the fee happens to be a holiday then next working day will be
considered as the last date.
- Parents must keep the fee deposit receipts in safe custody and produce these as proof
of their payments.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee receipt will be subject to clearance of cheques and credit in school's account.
- If the cheque is dishonored by the bank then a penalty of Rs 250/- will be charged along
with late fee.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) will not be issued without having cleared the school dues up to
that month in which T.C. is taken.
- There will be nominal increase in school fees & other miscellaneous charges every year.
Need help with more
We are just a phone call away.