Transfer Withdrawal

It becomes necessary sometimes for the parents to withdraw their child from the school due to family re-location. In such cases parents need to follow certain steps for a hustle free procedure - Student Withdrawal Notice is an official document for the parents to inform the school of impending withdrawal.

  • Withdrawal notice by other means such as email or verbal notice will not be accepted.
  • For getting Transfer Certificates and Character Certificates etc. the parents have to give a written application. TC/ CC will only give after clearing all dues.
  • No student will be permitted to withdraw after the commencement of the session i.e. after 1st April unless fee up to the end of summer vacation is paid. Students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
  • Disciplinary
  • Non-payment of fees
  • If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar month notice in writing, failing which, one month's fee will be charged in lieu thereof.


Why Adharsheela Global School

  • 4+
    Years of Experience
  • 24+
    Qualified Teachers
  • 95+
    Total Activities
  • 847K+
    Well Maintained Tree and Plants